Frequently asked questions
No. You know how to tow/recover vehicles. That is not what we teach. We teach you how to properly invoice for your services, communicate with insurance/private companies, keep a paper trail, and document the scene from start to finish.
No. We cover a variety of topics including:
- How to bill on property damage liability insurance only
- How to do site remediation to free your company from future liability
- Navigate laws that are on your side to help you get paid
We also have two guest speakers: a lawyer and an insurance executive.
The cost includes:
- Two people from your company to attend that seminar AND
- Those same two people get to attend two free refresher seminars held at our Massachusetts location
Yes! Most of the companies that attend our seminars have been in business for 5-30 years. It’s never too late to learn something new and implement it! Change is hard, but change is good, especially for your bottom line.
No. We also host seminars at American Towman Shows. We host at the Las Vegas and Baltimore Tow Show each year. But, always check our “Seminar Schedule” or Facebook page for the most up to date details.